Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.
 photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png

LESSONS LEARNED
04-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Smile LESSONS LEARNED
WHAT ARE YOUR LESSONS LEARNED IN THE STOCK MARKET AS A NEWBIE AND AN OLDTIMER ALIKE?IdeaHeartwinking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png
04-28-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: LESSONS LEARNED
I LEARNED A LOT IN MY OVER 2 AND A HALF DECADES IN THE STOCK MARKET.

FIRST OF ALL, NOTHING IS PERMANENT. winking
04-29-2012, 09:50 PM
never get emotion in the way of common sense. yep, hanggang ngayon, natatamaan pa rin tayo nyan.

buy high, sell higher!

stock market abbreviations (for newbies)
http://www.stockmarketpilipinas.com/post...g#pid11738

"when it comes to trading, i'm just barely smart enough to realize that i'm a total idiot. i might be considered stupid, but on the intelligence scale, it puts me comfortably ahead of all the dumber people who thinks they're better than me."
04-30-2012, 12:21 AM
I HOPE THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD DITO SA MARKET EDUCATION. KINDLY SHARE WHAT WE BEEN THROUGH AND LET US BE THE GUIDING LIGHT OF ANYBODY AS THE SAYING GOES "EXPIRIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER".winking
04-30-2012, 12:24 AM
MIND OVER MATTER BUT NOT ALWAYS IN THE STOCK MARKET, AS I REMEMBER IN THE 90'S ONE GERMAN PSYCHOLOGIST SAID THAT IT IS THE HEART THAT DICTATES THE MARKET. SENTIMENTS?
04-30-2012, 10:03 AM
...dapat sundin ang trading plan! kung minsan kasi ako di sumusunod ayan tuloy naipit ng tuluyan twisted

Get Yourself a Daily Stock Guide with
TheDailyHINT
Get Stock Update with TheTrulyRich Club
Grab FREE Stock reports from Pinoy Investor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Had a near brush with death (PHEStilence). Got too greedy. Got out in the nick of time though. Never again!

Lessons learned: 1. Don't ride with the herd. 2. Protect your capital. 3. Avoid penny stocks!

“If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong.”
04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
BEFORE THE INTERNET ACCESS ON BOARD, I USED TO BUY ONLY BLUE CHIP STOCKS BEFORE SIGNING ON FOR A 10 MONTHS CONTRACT ABOARDSHIP. I TRIED SOME SPECULATIVE STOCKS AND LOSE SOME BECAUSE I CAN'T MONITOR THEM. LESSONS LEARNED THAT I SHOULD ONLY BE ON A STOCKS WITH GOOD FUNDAMENTALS IF I CAN NOT MONITOR THEM DAILY, THIS WAY I WOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP WELL EVEN I'M FAR AND AWAY. winking
04-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Self control, patience and wisdom. Do your homework, read, read and read. Do not believe everything the gurus are endorsing... be prudent, be able to identify the wolves from the sheep. (Sorry for the term). Be good steward of God's resources---Personal ko pong conviction ito.
04-30-2012, 09:35 PM
HINDI PWEDENG TULOY TULOY ANG AKYAT NG ISANG STOCK, NAG KOKOREK YAN, SO PAG MASAYA KA NA SA TUBO MO BENTA KA MUNA AT BILI KA NA LANG ULIT. USUALLY I LEARNED THAT IT CORRECTS ON THE 3RD OR 4TH DAY HINDI DAHIL NAG SE-SELL ANG ANG LEGIT NA INVESTORS KUNDI NAGSHO-SHORT ANG KARAMIHAN SA MGA TSUPITERO. PERO KUNG BUY AND FORGET AND DO NOTHING INVESTOR KA LIKE SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS, BAYAAN MO NALANG. winkingHeartCool

...PERO MALUNGKOT ANG BROKER SA YO.SadAngryRolleyes