Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.

image host
SOLD: BEATING THE STREET by Peter Lynch
320 PESOS

paperback
very good condition

For comparison at Fully Booked price is 680

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...en&ct=clnk

[Image: GeEn2c6.jpg]

[Image: ArBS9hs.jpg]

[Image: G6MhwLC.jpg]

[Image: woo53hU.jpg]

[Image: OWWO2lG.jpg]

[Image: o8TCP0h.jpg]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

Basing a strategy on general maxims, such as "Sell when you double your money," "sell after two years," or "cut your losses by selling when the price falls ten per cent," is absolute folly. It's simply impossible to find a generic formula that sensibly applies to all the diferrent kinds of stocks.
 photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png
NOTICE:
buyers will shoulder shipping.
shipping can be thru LBC, JRS.
payment thru BPI (no interbank charges), other banks/payment methods can be arrange.
for questions/inquiries don't hesitate to ask. pm here or thru facebook
or text 0999 750 0947
pls add COSTS for shipping. can ship thru LBC, JRS or others.

thanks.

SHIPPING COSTS:

FOR 1 to 2 BOOKS depending on weight/size

LBC POUCH 1 KILO
METRO MANILA 170 PESOS
VISAYAS & MINDANAO 200 PESOS

FOR 2 AND ABOVE BOOKS

LBC BOX SMALL 3 KILO
METRO MANILA 270 PESOS
VISAYAS & MINDANAO 320 PESOS

for faster transaction please send/pm me your fullname and complete shipping address.
Basing a strategy on general maxims, such as "Sell when you double your money," "sell after two years," or "cut your losses by selling when the price falls ten per cent," is absolute folly. It's simply impossible to find a generic formula that sensibly applies to all the diferrent kinds of stocks.
[Image: GeEn2c6.jpg]

[Image: ArBS9hs.jpg]

[Image: G6MhwLC.jpg]

[Image: woo53hU.jpg]

[Image: OWWO2lG.jpg]

[Image: o8TCP0h.jpg]
still available.

this is a very good book

highly recommended, i learned a lot from this.

traders or investors should read or have one.

i have my own 2 copies NOT FOR SALE....
(one i use, the other reserved if i lose the other one, especially since this book teaches a lot of things that you cant absorb them all in one reading. i revisit the book time and time again, depending on what the market does and stock price actions) :-)

btw, i've been in market since 2009. :-)

sold already
sold already
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/bas...050803.asp

Read more: 10 Books Every Investor Should Read | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics

"Learn To Earn" (1995), "One Up On Wall Street" (1989) or "Beating The Street" (1994) by Peter Lynch
Peter Lynch came into prominence in the 1980s as the manager of the spectacularly performing Fidelity Magellan Fund. "Learn To Earn" is aimed at a younger audience and explains many business basics, "One Up On Wall Street" makes the case for the benefits of self-directed investing, and "Beating The Street" focuses on how Peter Lynch went about choosing winning stocks (or how he missed them) while running the famed Magellan Fund. All three of Lynch's books follow his common sense approach, which insists that individual investors, if they take the time to do their homework, can perform just as well or even better than the experts.