MANY THANKS TO ALL DONORS ON THE RECENTLY CONCLUDED AND VERY SUCCESSFUL 2017 SMP CHARITY LAST MAY 20 IN JARO, ILOILO, PICTURES TO FOLLOW SOON :)
Follow This Link For The Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/
 photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Online Broker" BPI - BPI Trade
05-04-2014, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 02:45 PM by Ollie.)
BPI - BPI Trade
Who is BPI Trade?

BPI Trade is the online stock trading platform of BPI Securities Corporation. You can buy and sell stocks listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) via this online portal. With BPI Trade, you have access to real-time market information, online order placement, portfolio management and research at a click of a button.

Our mission is to be the most trusted and respected domestic broker in the Philippines, who places customers’ interest and financial objectives first by offering seamless end-to-end trading convenience; superior, objective and expert investment advice; and a robust and easy-to-use trading platform.

What is the relationship between BPI Securities Corporation, BPI Capital Corporation and the Bank of the Philippine Islands?

BPI Securities Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of BPI Capital Corporation, an investment house which, in turn, is wholly owned by the Bank of the Philippine Islands. The Bank of the Philippine Islands, founded in 1851, is one of the country's largest unibank.

visit their website to know more about opening up an account
https://www.bpitrade.com/

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Facebook Link to our 2017 SMP Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/

Thanks To ALL Donors, Bawiin Naman Natin sa Profits
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png
05-04-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: BPI - BPI Trade
present.

The World is a Vampire . . .
Find all posts by this user
05-05-2014, 10:06 AM
buti pa to d na maxado naghahang.. Smile first broker ko.

Good eye sniper, I shoot. You run.
05-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Mga longterm stocks ko nandito. Smile
This is my primary broker.

"Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success." Robert Kiyosaki
05-06-2014, 06:00 PM
ako din.. newbie trader palang po..
05-08-2014, 10:10 AM
hi guys.. newbie trader palang po.. anyway ako lang ba ang hindi nkakabasa ng research during mid day?
05-16-2014, 10:01 AM
I've just about had it with this stupid site. It's regularly down. And if - and that's a big IF - you get lucky enough to get through on their phones, your call is answered by half-wits with curt telephone manners.
05-16-2014, 10:47 AM
down ata ung site mula kagabi e.. d parin ako makaaccess.. Confused
05-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Worst online system, I regret having stayed with them for a very long time..

Poor support and indeed "Curt" even in email replies.
05-16-2014, 05:37 PM
(05-16-2014 10:01 AM)go_mac66 Wrote:  I've just about had it with this stupid site. It's regularly down. And if - and that's a big IF - you get lucky enough to get through on their phones, your call is answered by half-wits with curt telephone manners.

I agree. Kaya if youre trading everyday or need to connect to the market everyday, this is not your broker. Me, Im staying put as its still the easiest and cost effective bank to transact online . . . that is if there system is working.

The World is a Vampire . . .