Stock Market PILIPINAS: Empowering the Filipino Investors

Full Version: Pseget Historical Data from 1999 to present worth of csv files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Guys when I was trying to figure out how to find the old data's which kamikaze_007 was looking for ,I tried to look for the answer ,I remembered I tried to download historical data before but it did'nt work using the old version.

So first you have to download the latest pseget version 3 r5 found on this link

After that just follow this tutorial from this link ,Its under "Downloading Historical Data"

The last thing is to change the download from to "http://www2.pse.com.ph/html/Quotations/2011"
and your ready to download the historical data from 1999 to present

Here's the data from 1999 to 2/6/12 Smile (Click here to start download from sendspace)
,Some csv files have todays (2/7/2012) data because when I was downloading it today the data for today became available so please still download the csv files for today that's on my previous post 2/7/12 .csv files so that you'll have complete data.

To download everyday csv files you can refer to this thread

Please backup your data first as it might conflict when you apply this.

You can also download csv files after 2/6/12 to the time I've updated the data to the first post of this link

[Image: ea8e9a2517968a97f9d7d91ec2113ae8.png]
...thanks...did I give you your +rep points already? Tongue
hehe yep Big Grin salamat
Thank you very much sir!!!! Big Grin
You're welcome Smile ,Upon reviewing the chart marami rin pala ako na miss na symbols ,Link is provided below this msg for a more complete data ,from time to time i'll update it here if I spot a data that I missed.

at this time file name is csv 1999 v2.rar

Note: I also updated the link above as this data is more complete Smile
Very good very good.

Samantalahin nyo na yang data na yan. Kapag nawala na ang old website, less than 2 years na lang madadampot nyo. Sa kalagayan ng new website, mukhang may 10 years pa kayo he he
Master yeahbah kung wala kayo wala rin ang pseget at wala talaga kaming data para ma.input sa chart software namin. hehe

Thank you very much
salamat po ng madami sa inyo! Pagpalain nawa kayo ng panginoon...
SAlamat ng marami!

Keep up the good work Smile
(02-08-2012, 10:12 AM)Silime Wrote: [ -> ]Guys when I was trying to figure out how to find the old data's which kamikaze_007 was looking for ,I tried to look for the answer ,I remembered I tried to download historical data before but it did'nt work using the old version.

So first you have to download the latest pseget version 3 r5 found on this link

After that just follow this tutorial from this link ,Its under "Downloading Historical Data"

The last thing is to change the download from to "http://www2.pse.com.ph/html/Quotations/2011"
and your ready to download the historical data from 1999 to present

Here's the data I've downloaded from 1999 to yesterday (2/6/2012) data ,Some csv files have todays (2/7/2012) data because when I was downloading it today the data for today became available so please still download the csv files for today that's on my previous post 2/7/12 .csv files so that you'll have complete data.

Please backup your data first as it might conflict when you apply this.

Here's the data from 1999 to 2/6/12 Smile (Click here to start download from sendspace)

To download everyday csv files you can refer to this thread

Good Day Sirs,

HELP

Have just installed the pseget3beta but i cant download the historical data. Error says "the remote server ruturned an errorSad500)internal server error"

Ask ko lang sirs kung nakakapagdownload kayo? I am thinking it is just my setup or something that I am doing wrong.

Also, naencounter nyo po ba itong error na ito, pahingi naman po ng solution. I have tried using the url links that I found in the forum to no avail.

btw, i can download the stockquotes pdf and convert it to csv. the problem is just when i am downloading the historical data.

thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6